At Progrés we prepare personalised weekly pill boxes. We help our patients follow their treatment by organising their doses according to days (from Monday to Sunday) and daily intake (morning, afternoon, dinner, bed time).
Progrés staff are committed to promoting rational and sensible medicine use.
It is a bubble pack with pre-formed sockets where pills go.
It is disposable.
It is standardised and certified by the manufacturer.
It includes personalised labelling:
The process of preparing is closely supervised by a pharmacist, complying with the security and quality protocol.
1. Visit Progrés pharmacy.
2. Explain to us your medical history.
3. If you decide to use our service, you should provide us with all your medicines which will be under our custody.
4. It would be necessary to provide us with a written consent signed by the patient and/or family members.
5. Then, we review all the medication prescribed with the patient´s doctor.
6. After that, we prepare your labelled weekly medication in one pack (or fortnightly in two packs).
7. Finally, before returning ready medication to the patient, quality control test is carried out by a pharmacist.
Because at Progrés pharmacy we are committed to your treatment compliance. It is a part of our professional mission to supervise the treatment prescribed by doctors and to make sure it is safe and efficient.
We review the following aspects: